Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PUSH

August is always a somewhat bittersweet month. It's the last full month of summer and once it's over, September rolls around which means a lot of things to different people. But August in a nutshell was adventurous and spontaneous as it could get. And I loved every bit of it. Some of the highlights included Albert & Pearl's wedding, family parties, Bard on the Beach, 500 Days of Summer, White Pine, kite flying numerous times, Guu, chinatown night market, Castle Fun Park, Crescent Beach, Movies Under the Stars, En Vogue at the PNE, suspension bridge, family from L.A. visiting, Queen Elizabeth Park, Fritz, tennis, birthdays and the park. It was all definitely fun while it lasted. I also got reconnected with my love for reading, realizing I've been neglecting it for a while. Also, the most important thing I probably learned was "what's meant to be will find its way". And God definitely has something to do with that and I'm glad.

No comments: